Fintech, aka Financial Technology, is completely transforming how the world borrows, buys and invests. It is forcing companies and consumers to embrace these digital platforms for most of their financial needs. And video plays an huge roll for Fintech. From overview (explainer) style videos, to product demos to FAQ videos.
On this episode, we explain how video is so critical to the success of a Fintech company, what type of videos work best for Fintech and best practices for creating these videos.
On this Episode
Section One - What is Fintech and why video is the right marketing solution
Section Two - Going Granular - Suggested videos styles and best practices for making videos for Fintech
What You'll Learn in this Episode
- What is Fintech, examples of Fintech companies using video
- What types videos should be used for Fintech companies
- What styles of videos work best. Why Animation is a good choice
- How video can be used for educating consumers about Fintech products
- Make information “bite sized’, Don’t overwhelm the viewer with too much. It’s money and it can be confusing and scary
- Remember the audience - it’s not just ‘millennials’ - also older more experienced people
- Speak to the financial educational level of the target audience.
- Examples of Fintech companies
Interesting Links and Resources
Examples of Fintech Related Videos
Autogravity - Example of Overview/Branding Fintech Video
Clarity Money - Example of Animated Explainer Fintech Video
Clarity Money - Example of Video for Fintech App
Get a Free video marketing strategy review
Suggested Listening - Other Podcasts of Interest
Episode 60: Videos are effective at explaining complex technologies
Episode 45: Using video marketing for SaaS (software) companies